We all have experienced zits in our lifetime. I know that even me at my age still get time from time to time. When I’m stressed especially you can find me having breakouts. As a teenager, while my face wasn’t flawless, I do remember having a difficult time managing my acne and having to go to my high school prom with a zit the size of a golf ball on my forehead. OK, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t the size of a golf ball but you get the idea. I remember asking friends and family what to do to get rid of it, and I tried everything, from putting alcohol, toothpaste, putting my blow-dryer to “dry it”, plus countless other methods and of course nothing worked. I sure wished that I had ZAPZYT at the time because I know that it would have worked for me. How do I know? I’m going to share our experience with you.
This is Kyle, my 15-year-old high schooler. He’s an avid basketball player and while I hate to generalize, I would have to say that he’s like most boys. He loves his sports, but I have to admit, his hygiene is always up to par, well not to my standards at least. While he’s pretty good at taking showers, he doesn’t really take good care of his skin, well at least not his face. He also doesn’t pay attention to what he eats either and is a big fan of greasy burgers, and can have them all day if he could. However, he’s also now having the typical breakouts that most teenagers have, and while I joke about girls wanting guys with great skin, it’s of course not what a girl truly wants, but it does help to have great skin.
I have tried other products and we’ve not had much success with them. I’ve even done one of those informercial products, spending money on auto-ship with little result as well. I was sent a few ZAPZYT products. Their Acne Wash Cleanser, Pore Clearing Scrub, Pore Treatment Gel and Acne Treatment Gel. As an adult with occasional breakouts, it was something that I was most willing to try. However my son needed it more than I did and we decided that he would be the “test dummy” as I like to call him at times. He’s been using it now for almost 2 weeks and I have to say that I can most certainly see a difference in his skin. His acne has diminished and his skin is a bit clearer as well. However he did say that it did leave his face feeling a little dry, but with a little moisturizer which you should use anyway, it worked great! By the way, our before and after photos are not edited. Those are actual true to life photos of a boy with zits, and a boy with barely noticeable zits after using a product that worked.
Here however are just five tips that ZAPZYT shared with us on preventing acne that has most certainly helped his case as well.
1. KEEP YOUR FACE CLEAN. It is recommended to wash your face at least twice daily to remove the impurities, dead skin and extra oil from your skins surface. Using the ZAPZYT Acne Wash which contains 2% salicylic acid, which encourages exfoliation of the dead skin cells, helps to reduce blocked bores and breakouts.
2. USE A SPOT TREATMENT. Treat whatever acne that you may have with a spot treatment. The ZAPZTY Acne Gel contains 10% benzoyl peroxide, which kills acne-causing bacteria by introducing oxygen to the pores.
3. GENTLY EXFOLIATE. Use a scrub such as the ZAPZTY Pore Cleansing Scrub, which contains micro beads that aids in the removal of pore clogging dead skin cells, lifting away dirt and oil.
4. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF YOUR FACE. Avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria that way, but you can also irritate your already inflamed facial skin.
5. DON’T POP. This was perhaps one of the most valuable tips that we could have gotten. My son just LOVES popping his zits and we all know that can lead to scarring and sometimes even infection. No matter how tempted you are, DON’T POP.
So whether you call it acne, pimples, zits or blemishes, ZAPZYT has the answer. They have a full line of products designed to give you the clear skin you’ve always wanted and they’re safe, effective and economical too. So let’s zap those zits with ZAPZYT! You can find ZAPZYT at a retailer near you.
Here are the ways you can connect with ZAPZYT:
Let’s discuss: Do you have a zit story to share? How do you zap your zits?