One of the best days to show affection to your beloved is Valentine’s Day. It’s a time to cherish your love and memorable moments in your relationship.
The best way to express your feelings this Valentine’s day is to pen down what your loved ones mean to you. You can pour your heart out on a card for your loved one to keep with them forever.
Well, Valentine’s cards indeed are a perfect gift! They pitch your love and address how important the other person is to you. A lovely valentine’s card dedicated to your partner, prepared by your hand, will make your partner’s day. It is one of the most meaningful gifts you can give to your friends and family on Valentines’. And it’s relatively easy to make.
You can easily make a DIY Valentine’s day card and personalize it by adding some great photos of you two together. You can design the layout, add in your dedication, and there you have it—a great Valentine’s day gift.
But what if you don’t have a layout idea in mind? Perhaps you’re on a jam-packed schedule and can’t make a card in time from scratch? Or you’re just unsure where to start. Well, you can get started with using valentine’s card templates from PosterMyWall. Customize your card with photos from trips or events with your partner.
You can also bring the card to life by adding animations to it. A great way to give life to your feelings is by making the card dynamic. You can customize ready-made designs to get a jump start at the aesthetically pleasing love notes. You can pick from more than 6100 valentine’s day cards from PosterMyWall and personalize them to your heart’s content. Here’s what you have to do:
Choose the template that you think your partner will like. You can select the theme for the card by specifying the category. You can pick from floral, vibrant, colorful, and other design types. After you’ve chosen your template, you can modify it in the easy-to-use editor. The tools you’ll be using to make changes are:
- Text – Add your love in text form using this feature and change font, color, size, and apply effects (like shadows or background) to make it work with your card layout.
- Photo – Add images from your device, Facebook, Google Drive, or Dropbox. You can drag and move the pictures around, reshape and add filters.
- Crop – Click the ‘Crop’ icon under the ‘Edit Image’ options, and resize your image to fit it in the design.
- Mask – You can also remove the background of the photo. Select your photo, click the ‘mask’ icon, zoom in with the magnifying glass to get a better view, and start clicking on the design to create an outline by connecting joints. When you’re done, click the blue ‘Mask’ button to save the results.
- Animation – You can introduce various animations, e.g., pop, rise, rotate, etc., to your design to add life to your design. You can also adjust the animation’s speed to run it slow, medium, or fast.
- Background – Choose from a wide range of background options, including solid color, gradient fill, or upload your photo.
Now all you have to do is click “Save” and then download to print or send your Valentine’s day card via a messenger app and celebrate a special Valentine’s day with them.