Hey I’m feeling super special today. We’ve been awarded a brand new award. Yay! It’s my 3rd award and I’m so excited I wanted to share it with you my readers.
Jules blogging over at My Mom’s a Whack Job nominated me for this very prestigious award called the Versatile Blogger Award.
Before I go on there are a few things that I need to do. First I have to say a big THANK YOU to Jules for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t visited Jule’s blog then you’re missing out on quite a lot of fun.
Did you read the name of her blog? Yeah my mom’s a whack job at times too but don’t tell her I said that. She might stop writing for me. Go ahead click on her photo, it’ll take you right to her blog. Tell her Madison sent you!
There are a few more things that I need to do before I can finally accept my award. These awards seem to take up a lot more time than the Grammy’s.
I now have to nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award as well. Ok this should be very easy. Mommy and I read a lot more than that on a daily basis. I’ve also nominated quite a few from our old awards as well and mommy doesn’t think it’s a good idea to repeat nominations. So how about some new blogs that you may not have heard about. And I’m going to be very versatile so a few of them may not even be related to toddler topics but they still have something interesting to offer which is why mommy and I read them.
And if you’re wondering about my other nominees, check them out at the other awards I’ve won so far. The Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness and theLiebster Award. There are some really great blogs there. Go ahead and read them. What are you waiting for?
Well without further ado, here are my nominees:
I wish I could have added much more because there are so many great blogs that are on our Bloglovin list that we read but they limited me to 15. Someone needs to change that rule. I petition that the rule be changed!
And here is my final requirement. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about myself.
I’m still trying to learn about myself as well so this should be very interesting indeed.
- I’ve just started the potty training regimen and its not going good according to mommy.
- My oldest sibling will be on her way to college next year and I’ll be the only girl in the house. Is that cause for celebration? I surely think so!
- I might be only a toddler but I’m a complete shoe diva. I’m in love with shoes!
- Because of mommy’s job, daddy is quickly becoming my most favorite big person.
- I think my name might not be Madison and instead might actually be “MadisonNO”. No seems to always follow Madison so Madison just might be the shortened version.
- I’m planning a trip to Canada for Christmas so expect us to blog Canadian style.
- And talking about Canadian Style. Gangnam Style was one of my favorite songs when I was a baby. Here I am at 8 months old. Check it out!