Guys can be so hard to shop for, especially when it comes to those annual Christmas stockings! You can throw all kinds of little cosmetics into one for a female and call it a day, but what can you do for a teenage boy that he’ll actually like? As a mom of a teenage son, I can tell you that Christmas shopping is one of the hardest things I have to do for him. He’s very picky about the things that he wants, and I often hear, “Well, that wasn’t what I really wanted,” when I choose something.
However, at age 16, he’s now at the age where he’s started noticing the opposite sex and while they’re not pounding on my door, they’re now ringing his cellphone. He’s now at that age where he wants to look good and one of the things that he’s constantly checking out is his hair. I’m always hearing, “mom I think I need a line-up”, or “I think it’s time for a new haircut”. His hair means the world to him. I remember the days of him with a full head of curly hair and me just putting a brush to it. Now it’s a lot more than that. If you have a teenage son obsessed with his hair and have no idea what to give him for the holidays, surprise him this year with a few of these cool finds. Here are a few hair stocking stuffers ideas for teen boys.
Now my son has been obsessed with Old Spice for quite some time now. He once used to think that Old Spice was just for “old men”, that was, until he did a post with Old Spice about two years ago. Since then he’s been obsessed and uses their products, so we were pleasantly surprised when we found out that Old Spice now had hair styling products. Now this year guys can right their holiday hair wrongs thanks to the manliest grooming brand on the planet.
So what do you include in your Happy Hairidays Stocking? Well Old Spice Pomades, Putty and Paste hair stylers, since they make the perfect stocking stuffers. Not only will they help you win stocking stuffer bragging rights, but you’ll also be giving your guy the tool he needs to achieve the holiday hair style that they’ve been looking for.
- Old Spice Pomade – Provides Moderate Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s reworkable, again and again and again and again … and then again.
- Old Spice Paste – Medium Hold and Textured Finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. Natural, casual and relaxed like you just got out of bed all day long.
- Old Spice Putty – High Hold and Low Shine Finish, for hair that’s sturdy, yet shapeable. But not silly … that’s a different kind of putty.
- Old Spice Fiber Wax – Flexible Hold and Shine, for versatile hair that always bounces back – similar to the greatest comeback story ever told about great hair.
- Old Spice Forming Creme – Natural Hold and Shine, for hair that doesn’t try too hard because it doesn’t have to. Relax and take your foot off the gas – your hair’s in the driver’s seat.
I can’t begin to tell you how excited Kyle was to get these new Old Spice hair styling products. If you thought that he was obsessed with his hair before, he’s even more obsessed now. I had no idea that guys spent that much time in the bathroom fixing up their hair until now. I thought it was a “girl thing”. So now he has a full line of Old Spice products and couldn’t be happier.
If you thought like he used to that Old Spice was just for “old men”, now you have a reason to think differently. Old Spice actually offers a complete product portfolio for today’s man, including anti-perspirants, deodorants, body washes, body sprays, shampoos, hair stylers, electric razors and trimmers, shave gels, after shaves, colognes. So pick up these Old Spice Hair products because it’s been said that guys who use Old Spice Hair products, just seem to do better in life.
Old Spice Styling Products can be found at OldSpice.com and in hair care aisles at mass retailers and drugstores nationwide.
This post was made possible by iConnect and Old Spice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine