With the cold weather officially here there is nothing better than sitting down with a nice hot cup of chocolate. Here is a way to make your chocolate even more yummy. Chocolate and M&M’s, how yummy is that? It is super easy to do and it’ll have you saying “why didn’t I think of that before?”. Find out how you too can make these Chocolate Dipping M&M’s Stirring Spoons.
Here is what you’ll need:
12 oz. package of Wilton dark chocolate candy melts
25-30 wooden spoons (if you prefer, you can use regular plastic spoons – holiday colors would be fun!)
Mini red and green M&M’s (I found mine in the holiday baking section at Walmart)
1. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Heat the candy melts in a microwave safe dish in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Let cool a few minutes before dipping your spoons.
3. Dip each spoon one at a time in the chocolate allowing the excess to drip back into the bowl. Place on the foil lined baking sheet and then sprinkle with a few of the red & green M&M’s.
4. Allow to set for about 30 minutes. You can also place in the fridge to speed up the process.
5. Wrap in plastic or check your dollar store for some cute, clear holiday bags.
Stir and enjoy!