Do you have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan in your house? If so, you won’t want to miss out on this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Halloween Pumpkin! This TMNT Halloween pumpkin is so cute and easy to make, that even the little ones will be able to get in on the action. Take a look below at how we crafted our own turtle pumpkin using a few common craft supplies.
Here is what you will need:
Pumpkin (fake or real)
Green craft paint
2 googly eyes
Craft glue or hot glue, glue gun
1. Begin by cleaning your pumpkin well. You want the paint to go on nicely so wiping with a damp cloth and then drying it is ideal.
2. Apply two coats of green craft paint. Allow the coats to dry well in between.
3. While the paint is drying, you can cut out your eye bandana. To do this, cut a strip of felt about an inch thick. Use your scissors to them make a groove in the top and bottom of the felt.
4. Once the pumpkin is dry, place a dab of glue on the backside and wrap it around the pumpkin. Pull tightly as you do and press firmly until it is secure.
5. Add a generous dab of glue on the back of each googly eye. Press the eyes to the felt so they look like the eyes looking out of the mask.
Your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Halloween Pumpkin is now complete! You can get various colors of felt and make all four of the turtles, or just do your favorite. Either way, this is a fun and hands on Halloween craft for kids you must try!