If you’re a fan of the classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then you’ve probably heard of Uncrustables. These pre-made sandwiches are perfect for busy mornings or for packing in a lunchbox. But what if you want to switch things up and try a different flavor? That’s where making your own Uncrustables comes in handy, and blackberry is a delicious option.
Benefits of Making Your Own Uncrustables
Making your own Uncrustables has several benefits:
- You can customize the flavors to your liking.
- You know exactly what ingredients are going into your food.
- It’s more cost-effective than buying pre-made sandwiches.
- You can make them ahead of time and have them ready whenever you need them.
Plus, making your own Blackberry Uncrustables is a fun activity that you can do with kids or friends.
If you’re looking for an easy breakfast or snack option that’s both delicious and customizable, give homemade Blackberry Uncrustables a try. With just a few simple ingredients and some freezer space, you’ll have delicious sandwiches ready whenever hunger strikes.
For another, check out Madison’s Peanut Butter Raspberry Uncrustables.
And now here’s how to make homemade blackberry Uncrustables:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Ingredients & Supplies
8 pieces of white bread
½ cup of blackberry jam
- Cut out round circles from the bread.
- Press down the circles just a bit.
- Place on a dollop of jam.
- Place an additional circle on top and then press the circle sealer on top.
- You can enjoy right away or place each sandwich in an airtight container or plastic bag and freeze until ready to eat.
To thaw, simply take out as many sandwiches as needed and let them sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before eating.
And there you have it – homemade blackberry Uncrustables! These are perfect for busy mornings when you don’t have time to make breakfast from scratch, or for packing in lunchboxes as an easy and convenient meal option.
Plus, making your own means you can customize them however you like – use different types of jam, add peanut butter or cream cheese, even sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top!
Give these homemade blackberry Uncrustables a try and see just how easy and delicious they can be.