Food. Life would be so empty without it. It’s such a core, ingrained and amazing thing in our lives that it can often be overlooked as to how incredible it is. What we may forget to appreciate is that back in the day, our food sources were so limited and boring. The goal when it came to eating was to stay alive.
These days, the choice and options we have available to enjoy great food should never be taken for granted. Pretty much wherever you are in the world, you can sample foods from so many other cultures, religions and countries. The access we now have based on how global the world is, is awesome.
Not only this, but with years of cookbooks under our belts and with the development of the internet where we can view videos and tutorials on a million different recipes, we have supreme freedom to dive deep into the possibility of food.
SO WHY SHOULD I BE EXCITED ABOUT TRYING NEW DISHES?
Life really opens itself up when we embrace new opportunities and experiences. Our existence would be boring and mundane if we went through our lives with a closed mindset, never setting foot outside our little domains to grasp what life really has to offer. Be adventurous and courageous is everything you do!
You should try to find some amazing new dishes if:
- You’ve run out of ideas and need to spice things up a bit
- You’re currently feeling hungry and motivated
- You want to find dishes with fewer calories
- Your current meal plan doesn’t match your dieting goals
- You are adventurous and want to explore other traditions or cultures
The food world has so much to offer, and you might just find you become accustomed to all sorts of new things. Checking out the firehouse subs prices list is a sure way to get some new ideas and get those taste buds popping! You never want to let things become stagnant, and the variety of choices available with food can lead to some real creativity.
WHERE CAN I FIND INSPIRATION FOR NEW & AMAZING DISHES IN 2021?
It’s the same with almost anything these days, there are so many options and routes to go down for information. If you want real quality with whatever it is you’re looking for, the best thing to do is conduct some real research.
Start off by looking:
- At the menus of current food outlets you already love going to
- For recipes that you think you may like
- On platforms like YouTube to view some videos and tutorials by well-known chefs or influencers who specialize in food
- In the cookbooks that the majority of us have lying around the house just waiting to be opened
- To see if your friends or family members have some new dishes they might recommend
There are countless resources and informational guides available to use when sourcing new dishes to try. Get a grasp of exactly what you’re looking for and explore for yourself.
SO WHAT ARE SOME NEW DISHES I COULD TRY IN 2021?
Outside of your own research, here are some initial ideas to get you going and start that creative mind of yours on the path to food heaven.
Start off by thinking about:
- Grilled chicken and salad
- Italian-style salad with honey ham
- Meatball Sub
- Beef and cheddar brisket sub
- Steak and cheese sub
- Grilled chicken breast sub
- Premium roast beef sub
- Hook and ladder salad
You always want to try and be aware of what you’re consuming and the effect it will have on your body and weight. Being mindful with food will boost your health in the long term and ensure you don’t get any of the bad side effects from overeating.
Some key things to look out for are:
- Ingredients. What is actually in the dish you are trying or making?
- Calories. How many are there in this meal and where does that sit with your daily targets if you have them
2020 really was a hard year for everyone. We can all agree that shedding some positive light on what has been a turbulent period would be a huge boost to our mental health and help our approach going forward. Food can be such an incredible source of value, not just nutritionally and the fact we need it to survive, but it’s something we can really enjoy and do whilst spending time with loved ones. And that’s the most important thing in the world.