The VTech product, information, and giveaway have been provided by VTech.
Your little one is constantly growing, discovering and developing. That’s why it’s important to have toys and games that help your child learn every step of the way! VTech works closely with a panel of children’s learning experts on the development of its infant and preschool learning products. Insight from these experts are featured in an online Milestones resource that offers parents guidelines and recommendations to help them select toys based on the individual needs of children from birth to nine years old. The categories explain different characteristics and occurrences that your child is faced with at each specific age and developmental stage, and are then followed by recommended products that the most appropriate and beneficial.
The milestones are broken down by ages that range from newborn to nine years old. Each age range is broken down by three categories of learning:
Language and Cognitive
Social and Emotional Development
Physical and Motor
The categories explain different characteristics and developments that your child is faced with at a specified age and is then followed by recommended products that best cater to your child.
The Expert Panel helps continue VTech’s commitment to building on children’s knowledge, one milestone at a time! The Expert Panel is compiled of six experts including, Dr. Lise Eliot, Early Childhood Mental Development Expert, who collaborated with VTech to develop the Milestones resource.
Bio for Dr. Lise Eliot, Early Childhood Mental Development Expert
Dr. Lise Eliot is Associate Professor of Neuroscience at The Chicago Medical School of Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science. A Chicago native, she received an A.B. degree from Harvard University, a Ph.D. from Columbia University, and did post-doctoral research at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. In addition to more than 50 published peer-reviewed journal articles and magazine pieces on children’s brain and mental development, Dr. Eliot has authored two books.
(Ages 0-12 months; MSRP $24.99)
- Learn and play music with animal friends! The Lil’ Critters Play & Dream Musical Piano by VTech has a variety of fun musical activities that engage your child on the floor or attached to the crib.
- This soft piano features five animal piano keys that introduce music, instruments and animals.
- The piano also includes a light-up sun that shines and flashes to the music to attract your baby’s attention.
- Choose from two modes of play for fun learning and music activities.
(Ages 6-36 months; MSRP: $15.99)
- Your little one will enjoy peek-a-boo fun and develop fine motor skills through turn, slide and press activities.
- Animal friends introduce animal names, animal sounds and colors.
- This educational toy also rewards curiosity and teaches cause and effect with pop-up surprises and 55 songs, melodies, sounds, and phrases.
(Ages 12-36 months; MSRP: $19.99)
- Simply place one of the eight brightly-colored play pieces in the dino’s mouth and watch as he eats and recognizes each piece.
- Play in either food or counting mode and the dino responds with rewarding sounds and phrases all while introducing colors, numbers, shapes and more.
- Press the question button and kids can answer the dino’s questions to show what they’ve learned.
- Five shape buttons help kids learn shapes and numbers, while spinning the disc on the dino’s back will play sing-along songs.
- The dino can also be pushed or pulled by a string for even more fun melodies.
So what milestones have your little one experienced lately?
Here are the ways you can connect with VTech, Milestons and the Expert Panel:
VTech wants to offer one of my readers this prize package of milestones toys. One of you will be randomly selected by PunchTab and will have 48 hours to respond to the winning email sent. Failure to respond will mean forfeiting your prize and a new winner will be chosen. Prizes will be delivered by VTech. Good luck!
Disclosure: This is a “sponsored post”. The company who sponsored this post did compensate me with a gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”