This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
There’s nothing like waking up with a wet diaper on your bum. Trust me I know! I have been using Pampers since birth and I can say with certainty that a dry baby means a very happy baby. Happy babies mean happy families because there’s no crying because of a wet bum. When we were selected for the Baby Got Moves campaign I can surely tell you that I was a very happy baby then. Well happy toddler to be exact. And I wanted to show off my dance moves then and there. Sure they don’t look very coordinated but that’s the fun part of being a baby. No one can really judge you because it’s all about having fun!
As you can see from our picture above below Pampers didn’t hold back on our surprise package. I was sent everything needed for me to get my dance move on and that I did. Included in my package were:
- Homedics Jam Plus Wireless Bluetooth Speaker: This little speaker is amazing and the fact that it connects wirelessly to mommy’s bluetooth devices such as her cellphone and iPad makes it great for getting my dance move on!
- Baby Einstein Octoplush: This is a soft, multi-textured, developmental plush toy. Young babies can hug Octoplush to hear a Baby Einstein melody and explore the textures for tactile development. As baby grows, colorful stitched satin patches on velour legs invite baby to learn color names through repetition. Squeeze each leg to hear color names in English, Spanish and French. Patterns of the color names are also printed on the underside of each leg in multiple languages.
- Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Get Movin’ Music Player: Baby will want to sing and dance when she hears these fun sing-a-longs. This baby sized music player features over 20 nursery rhyme melodies, silly sounds, and phrases. Colorful lights dance across the screen as each song is played to keep baby engaged.
- The Baby Hustle: An Interactive Book with Wiggles and Giggles!: This is a truly interactive book with fun movable parts. Easy fun rhymes that will truly make your little one laugh and giggle and even bust out a wiggle or two.
- Pampers Sensitive Wipes: These aren’t your run of the mill wipes. They are thick and absorbent and not just good for sensitive bums but also for hands and faces. It’s great to keep a pack or two in your diaper bag, car or anywhere you and your little one will be.
- Pampers Baby Dry Diapers: If you haven’t tried these new designs then you’re totally missing out! These new diapers are now more absorbent and lasts up to 12hours without needing to be changed. That surely makes night time sleeping much easier because now baby won’t be up in the middle of the night needing a diaper change because his or her bum is wet.
Well now that you know what I got how about this!
A dry baby = a happy baby and a happy baby = a happy family. Therefore, when baby wakes up dry, it’s party time! To celebrate, Pampers is asking parents to show off their baby’s morning dance routine by uploading videos to Instagram and Facebook using hashtag #BabyGotMoves. Uploaded videos have the chance to appear in a shareable compilation video created by Pampers. How cool is that?
So what are you waiting for? Show off those dance moves and get moving today!
Here are the ways you can connect with Pampers:
Well Pampers not only want you to show off those dance moves but they also want you to receive that same package I received so you can get in on all the fun. One of you my delightful readers will win that same package of goodies valued at $100. Winner will be randomly selected by PunchTab and will have 48hrs to respond to the email sent. Failure to respond will mean forfeiting your prize and a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
So tell me: What song does your little one like to dance along to?
Disclosure: Growing Up Madison receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission for payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. Giveaways are not sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any other social media site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”