I know, I know! Summer hasn’t officially ended but yet we’re bringing you something for Halloween. Well I like to start my holidays pretty early, and this is so absolutely amazing that I couldn’t wait to share it with you. These sweet treats are ghoulishly fun!
Recipe yields 8 servings
35 Oreos (about 2/3 of package), fillings removed
1 8 oz. container Cool Whip
2 packages vanilla instant pudding mix
4 cups of milk (2 per package of pudding)
Orange food coloring
*For eyes, options can include: chocolate chips, black gel icing, or M&M’s
1. Make pudding according to the directions on package. Add orange food coloring and place in refrigerator to cool.
2. Place Oreos (with fillings removed) into a plastic bag and crush until all pieces are broken into small chunks.
3. Divide amount in half, and distribute first half in bottom of cups. Add 1⁄2 cup of pudding to each cup, and top with remaining Oreos.
4. Fill a large Ziploc bag with Cool Whip and snip off a corner to pipe on the ghost toppers.
5. Use chocolate chips, black gel icing or M&M’s to add eyes.
So what do you think of our Halloween Ghost Pudding Cups?