Thanksgiving is right around the corner and if you’re looking for an easy way to spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen, Boston Market has you covered with their new Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery Program, delivered directly to your door.
I like being in the kitchen and cooking for my family, but only if I have to. This Thanksgiving will be bigger than it’s ever been, since I will have company, and personally I would prefer to have someone else do the cooking. That way I’ll be free to spend more time with my family, something that we rarely get to do since my eldest is away at college and my husband has very weird work hours. This Thanksgiving however, we will all be at home giving thanks for all that has transpired throughout the year. So when I learned that Boston Market can eliminate my need to be in the kitchen by catering my entire Thanksgiving meal, I was intrigued and just had to give them a try. I have to say that I was totally blown away by what they offered and what I received.
Their Complete Thanksgiving Meal for 12 arrived frozen with FedEx and was placed in our refrigerator until it was ready to be served. Everything was already cooked so all that was needed was for it to be thawed, heated and served. This meal comes with all the trimmings included such as:
- Whole Roasted Turkey
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Home Style Stuffing
- Cranberry Walnut Relish
- Spinach Artichoke Dip & Crackers
- Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin & Apple Pies
Preparing the meal was very straightforward and even though I’m not an expert with Turkey’s, I have to say that mine came out rather succulent and delicious!
The new Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery program will be available for you to order through November 19th. However, Boston Market can also put joy on your table this Thanksgiving with additional ways to help get dinner done right. For families located near Boston Market restaurants, options include:
1. Holiday Heat & Serve: These chilled complete meals, entrees, sides or pies are fully cooked and can be ordered ahead of time and picked up in any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving.
2. A La Carte: Whether guests are bringing a side to a celebration or looking for a dish to round out the meal, these chilled, fully cooked main dishes, sides or pies can be ordered ahead of time and picked up in any Boston Market restaurant the week of Thanksgiving.
3. Holiday Catering: Get it while it’s hot with buffet-style dinner for groups of 10 or more which can be delivered or picked up in-restaurant for parties big and small.
4. Thanksgiving Day Meal: Join Boston Market in-restaurant on Thanksgiving Day for a traditional, delicious plated meal. Family Meals, whole pies and hot dishes can be picked up as last minute additions to accompany any meal as well.
Since 1985, Boston Market has been serving up delicious home cooked meals for people who don’t have the time to cook. The Holidays are usually when most of your time is spent cooking. However, this Thanksgiving, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family reminiscing about the good old days.
You can also send a complete Thanksgiving dinner to friends and family through the Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery program. Food gifts are always remembered and expressing thanks has never been easier or more delicious with this new option.
Here is just a bit more information about the Boston Market Thanksgiving meal options offered. There are currently three meals options than can feed up to twelve guests, while two additional offers can feed four to six people. Orders received by November 19 ($39.99 flat-rate shipping fee per box, excluding tax) will arrive on November 21.
For additional information on Boston Market Thanksgiving Home Delivery and to see a wide selection of other available holiday offerings including Heat & Serve, Hot & Ready Catering and A La Carte options, visit BostonMarket.com.
You can also follow Boston Market on their social networks:
Will Boston Market be catering your Thanksgiving this Holiday?