**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Another zulily weekly preview, don’t forget to mark your calendars to get in on these great sales. Sales usually last 72 hours and when they’re gone, they’re gone. With the 4th of July right around the corner, kids are out of school, barbecues are coming up, which can also mean that your hands are probably full. This can be your time to take a break and maybe look into that toy your little one was eyeing or some decor to spice up your home.
Tuesday, June 17th
- Free People –all items 50% off at zulily Free People designs for the new bohemian. This brand’s contemporary apparel and accessories have long been embraced by individuals with a thirst for adventure. From rugged to romantic, their pieces are made to express every aspect of your unique personality. Step into their world and discover style that sets you free.
- Back to School Kickoff: Save on educational toys, backpacks, and more at zulily!
Wednesday, June 18th
- Leapfrog – up to 70% off at zulily Since its founding in 1995, LeapFrog has been a leader in electronic educational games. Now their incredible learning technology has been incorporated into a high chair for maximum usability. Each high chair features a removable touch-sensitive tray designed to teach kids either French or Spanish. Children love to interact with the language games. A perfect distraction while your hands are busy!
Thursday, June 19th
- Crocs–for men, women, boys and girls up to 50% off at zulily What color is your adventure? Find vibrant looks for the whole family with Crocs’ rainbow of iconic footwear. With comfortable, lightweight and breathable designs, their shoes are the perfect match for all the sun-soaked explorations of summer.
- Western Round Up: Accessories, apparel, decor and more on sale at zulily!
Friday, June 20th
- Fashion Friday: Citrus Crush—up to 70% off kids’ apparel, accessories, home and plus-size at zulily!
Saturday, June 21st
- Summer Picks for 9.99: kids, toys, maternity apparel and more at zulily!
Sunday, June 22nd
Monday, June 23rd
Disclosure: This is an affiliate post. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission for payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. Giveaways are not sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any other social media site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”