My big brother Kyle is growing up. I can’t believe that he’s a teenager already and one that is getting almost as tall as daddy. While mommy still thinks of him as her baby, as he is the firstborn son, daddy on the other hand sees him as the teenager he is and is more than ready to for him to leave the nest. Daddy uses Old Spice and decided that it was time for Kyle to join the ranks of manhood by using Old Spice as well. Mommy on the other hand still thinks that he should be covered in baby powder. Mommy I’m here to tell you: SmellcomeToManhood!
|Kyle: aged 5|
Kyle is no longer the baby that you think he is. Have you smelled him lately? After a long day playing basketball with his friends, he comes home smelling not so nicely. Thankfully Old Spice is there to rescue him, well after a shower of course. Old Spice is available as a deodorant, body wash, body spray, shampoo and more! They also offer Holiday Gift Sets – including new nature-inspired Timber scent. Old Spice Re-fresh Body Sprays are the perfect stocking stuffer. Teens can “Scent Responsibly” with this gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Trust me they need it!
This holiday season, giving the gift of manhood couldn’t be easier with Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, featuring Old Spice’s innovative and first-in-category Re-fresh Technology, which eliminates the need for guys to overspray or reapply throughout the day. With Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray, “One Spray Lasts All Day”.
Now last year Old Spice had this hilarious mom song. Now it’s the dad’s turn. You can check out the video below. Dads will relate while moms like mine want to hold on to their babies just a little bit longer.
This holiday season, Old Spice wants you to donate your gently used plastic toys to those in need. In exchange for doing so you will receive a Re-fresh Body Spray. Yes that’s right! You get a body spray for donating your gently used toys. This HoliSpray Toy Donation Exchange is available from December 3 – 15. To find your local HoliSPRAY Toy Donation Exchange you can use this locator.
You can also save $1 off your purchase with this printable coupon from Coupon.com.
Old Spice wants to give one my readers the chance to win this “Old Spice Holiday Smellcome to Manhood” kit. The kit includes:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – The gift that keeps on giving, one spray at a time. Be among the first to enjoy new Old Spice Timber – the best way to get that lumberjacky smell without working at a local tree lot.
- Old Spice T-Shirt – The manliest chest tattoo on the planet without the regret when you turn 60.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – Silence mom’s singing in the car. You’re welcome.
- Bear Paws Meat Tool – Cutlery your dad, his friend Dave and Uncle John will be impressed with when you’re given the reins to carve the holiday bird.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet, except holiday lights, where only half the strand works.
- Art of Manliness Book – Full of wisdom and New Year’s Resolutions.
- “Scent Responsibly” Instructions – Nothing will earn you grandma’s fruitcake faster than overspraying. Thanks to Old Spice Re-fresh technology – where one spray lasts all day – you can smell like a man and not a middle school locker room.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma for the inside of your locker or to add to your LinkedIn profile.
Here are the ways you can connect with Old Spice:
This post and giveaway were made possible by Double Duty Divas and OldSpice. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign but all opinions are 100% mine.