Hi there! Welcome to AnnMarie John!
Welcome to AnnMarie John. If you're visiting for the first time, thank you. If you've been with us since day 1, thank you as well. I appreciate all of you taking the time out of your busy day to pay me a visit.
A little bit about me. I'm a retired army veteran, wife and mom of 4. Krxssy who has her own blog at Krxssy.com, Kyle (16), Mikael (12, autistic) and Madison (5 at MadisonFuller.com). I'm also the owner of two cocker spaniels (Bentley and Ella), a Himalayan cat (Kitty) and a Betta Fish. We're proud animal lovers over here.
On AnnMarie John I strive to provide my readers with what they want to read about, down to earth reviews, recipes and crafts that are easy to make and travel. However, I am very selective on what I review. Now if you would like me to review your product it's really simple. All you have to do is email me at:
Rates and Media Kit Available Upon Request
Here's just a few of the companies we have worked with:
Reviews can be associated with a giveaway. I have noticed that my readers get more interested in your product when they realize that they can also receive their own. I currently host my giveaways via PromoSimple and I can link to your website and any social media pages that you provide me a link to. These entries however are all optional and I do not make them mandatory. I also do not share my readers emails and addresses. The only email and address you will receive will be the winner/s.
Now in case you've never seen any of my reviews here are a few things to keep in mind.
1. There is a minimum product value for all product reviews which becomes my property once received. Products also need to be full sized since I need to be able to use the product like anyone else purchasing your product in the store.
2. Links to your website and any other links you provide me with will all be "no-follow" as per FTC Guidelines which we abide by.
3. In the event of a giveaway, prizes will be shipped directly from the company. I will not be responsible for shipping out prizes to winners.
4. A well written review takes time. In order for me to be able to provide an honest review, I need to see how your product holds up to repeated use. That being said, it can take anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks for your review to be posted.
5. All reviews will be 100% my opinion. While I strive for positivity in my reviews, not every product will of course be positive. In the event that the review will be negative I will email you and you will then have the option of not having it published. However products will not be returned just because I do not like your product.
6. I promise to promote your product while it is on my website via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and even on Instagram. It will never be removed from our site as long as your company is in business and the product is still in stock, so we will occasionally check to make sure your links are still active.
Thank you for reading this and I hope we can have a great business relationship.