I love my bedroom and the one thing that I love doing in it is lying in bed. I can lay in my bed all day long because not only do I have a great mattress, but my pillows are the most comfortable pillows ever! My guest room however, was an entirely different story. Since my guest room is very rarely used, it had the barest of necessities. A bed and pillows that were on the cheaper side but they did the job. When Brentwood Home contacted me about trying out their Sleep Wellness Bundle, I knew exactly where they were going to go!
I have to admit that I was a little alarmed by the price. After all, my own pillows didn't really cost that much and they were comfortable. While I wanted to use these for myself I decided that my guests also deserved a comfortable night sleep, and the fact that the bundle didn't come in king size, which is the size of my bed, also deterred me. If you would prefer to get them separately however, they come in standard, queen and king sizes.
So what makes these pillows so special? And what is included in this Sleep Wellness Bundle?
First you get 2 Helena Latex/Kapok Pillows
- Combines the smoothness of silk and fluffiness of cotton
- Filled with all-natural latex ribbons that have a responsive feel, providing uplifting support, and silky-smooth kapok
- Perfect fit for people who switch between multiple sleeping positions, because it molds to your neck and head
- The cover is made of organic cotton, grown without toxic pesticides or fertilizers, so you can sleep safe and sound.
You also get 2 Carmel Latex Molded Pillow
- Made with healthy materials for your sleep like a 100% organic cotton cover, and certified free of synthetic materials by the Eco-institut
- All natural latex is molded to perfectly contour your head and neck, providing essential support through the night.
- Resilient and supportive latex never requires fluffing
I decided to give them a try myself because I wanted to see if the claims were true and I have to say that my favorite was by far the Carmel Latex Molded Pillow. I'm one of those sleepers who hate having to get up and fluff out the pillow because it has sunk in where my head was. I love a big fluffy pillow and I just love the support. This one did offer me enough support and was very comfortable. While the Helena Latex/Kapok pillows were also good, they didn't leave me saying "wow, I have to own these". Overall these are great pillows and now my guests will have a great night sleep whenever they visit.
Brentwood Home wants to give one of my reader the chance to experience the Sleep Wellness Bundle themselves, so they're offering one of you the chance to win your very own. Winner will be randomly selected by PromoSimple and the winner will have 48hrs to respond to the winning email. Failure to do so will mean forfeiting your prize and a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!